To get the most out of your visit we recommend you bring the following:
- Sensible footwear
- A picnic - bring to reception for free delivery to picnic area or buy delicious snacks, cakes and picnics from our Nidderdale Way Cafe. Pre-order on email@example.com. Opening dates for the cafe have yet to be decided for 2017 season!
- Printable Studfold activity sheets
- A pencil
- Something from home for the treasure box ( this is a swap box - a free toy from Mac Donalds is a good idea)
- A camera
- Check out the National Trust Website '50 things to do before you're 11 3/4' - You can experience 46 of these at Studfold and the surrounding area!
- More ideas! -The Woodland trust website contains a huge variety of seasonal downloadable fun countryside ideas.
- An interest in the countryside and a happy face!